Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The missing Rochelle

I feel like I have a lot of explaining to do, to the point of the missing blog posts.  And my normal excuse of just being busy will not cut it this time.  Don't get me wrong, I have been busy but most it has been spent watching TV (and my fall shows haven't started yet).  I think my biggest problem has been content (and having gone on vacation) as we stated September.  I have a lot of ideas but either no words or no photos.  On excuse I am going to lean on heavily is the dog (do you feel like you're missing something, catch up here).  Duke and I walk every night, which eats up part of my evening.  I am also working at 7 AM twice a week, once my body has that schedule figured out I should be good to go.









Now I hope I'm even more organized and wont go missing again.


No comments:

Post a Comment