Once I decided what should go in the kit it was easy enough to put together. I went to the dollar store and found interesting containers, off the wall items and some regular art supplies (of course I bought more than I needed).
I painted something in the bottom of each container, in hopes that it gives the finder some inspration. Then I put the items into each container and started on the message. I think it turned out great!
Now its time to leave them for some lucky finder.
If you made a kit this month or happened to find a kit I'd love to see what you did share it in the comments. If I hear from my finders I'll be sure to share it here.