Saturday, July 26, 2014

Where inspiration can come from

 
Have a hard time thinking of new things or places to photograph?  Well I do too, I feel like I've photographed my whole town twice now.  I am always trying to think of new places to go for new photo subjects.  Some days its harder than others but I almost always come up with some ideas.  Here are some of my ideas of how to get re-energized on photo subjects:


Wait for the weather to change

Drive to a new place in town

Walk a different direction


Stop thinking, and just take yourself on a walk
Looking at other peoples art

Look back though your old photographs

Some days just going to work helps me come up with new ideas

The lack of light can give me ideas


Do you have ways of sparking your inspiration?  I'd love to hear your ideas, leave them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment