Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Mail Surprise Puzzle

Its time again for a photo craft.  This craft would be fun for a loved one, near or far; kids or even to hang on the wall.  I am making mine into postcards, which I will send to a loved one.  Lets get to making a photo Mosaic.

I'm going to go through the basic instructions on how to put this project together, if you want more details send me a message.



I started with picking who I wanted to send the postcards to, then decided what subject would be fun and picked a photo.  Then I sized it to fit the amount of postcards I wanted to send, and its printing time.  In order to print the photo I had to split the image in half. Now its printed and its time to break apart the postcard paper and write the address and a note.

 I decided I didn't want to chance the postcards being ruined so I put each one in an envelope.

If you'd like to do something like this let me know and I can give you more details on the instructions.  Or if you made one and sent it I'd love to hear how you did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment