Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Maybe I should say happy black Friday to all you people who made it out this morning. I have never made it out for all that crazy shopping. I have had to be to work for a Black Friday sale. But that was back when the stores didn't open till 6 or so.









Today i would just to say what I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for my husband, he has been very supportive this last year and even more the last four months with the dog. I'm thankful for my mom and step dad,even as our relationship changes they are there for us all the time. I'm thankful for my little brother because i know no matter where he may be there is someone out there that has the same mix of genes as I do. I'm thankful for my cat and dog, without whom I would not be getting valuable parent training. 

There are a lot of things to be thankful for this season. What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment