Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fall Inspiration

        I spent all week sitting at my desk looking out at the lovely weather, wishing I were out there taking photos.  I hauled my camera with me to work but inspiration never did strike.  I went out with a friend to out local area open studios.  A bunch of artist, mostly painters, open their space for people to walk though and buy their paintings.  That helped get me reinvested in working on my art but I hauled my camera that day too and nothing.  Then that night my husband and I went to my parent’s house for the BSU football game and inspiration struck.  It's a good thing my family knows we so well, not sure these images would have worked as well if they weren't understanding.


What do you think of these images?





 





What inspires you to do what you love?  I'd love to hear or see your inspires you.

No comments:

Post a Comment