Wednesday, October 9, 2013

New life

              Its funny how life starts out.  When I was a kid I knew I’d either be a model or a photographer.  I tried the modeling thing, that was a lot of fun but I was a little to far from home for my liking.  So it was time to try the photography thing.  How did I go about that, well I started college.  I finished college and what was I doing for work, being an office assistant in a job I didn’t even like.  I knew I was in charge of changing my lives outcome.  So I found another job at an office with wonderful people.  You may be wondering where the photographer part of my ramblings comes in.  Every time I think about where my life is now its always about the photography.  I love my job but its time for photography to be a bigger part.  I hope you will enjoy hearing about my life as a photographer in an office assistant position.

No comments:

Post a Comment