Friday, November 13, 2015

Photography in my pocket

As a photographer I am always taking photos. But it took me a long time to get an Instagram account.  I was in a photography slump, and needed something to get me out of that slump.   I decided it would be a great way to keep taking photos and trying out new ideas.


I knew I needed some self direction so I decided to do is a photo a day for a whole year. #rochellesphotos  It started off just as any photo I took that day.  Then I decided to do themes and share small parts of my life.

I have been having a blast sharing beautiful images of the Idaho area and of what's going on in my life.  Come check out my Instagram feed and follow me. RochellesPhotos


Do you have an Instagram account? I'd love to see what images you share, leave a comment below with your Instagram handle so I can follow you.  I'd love to hear what you think of my images, feel free to leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment