Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Birthday week in Pictures

     This week has been my Birthday week!  My actual birthday was yesterday.  I hadn't thought about my birthday much until about a week before.  Then I kind of started freaking out, see this is a big birthday for me.  It's the last year of being in my twenty's.  I know it shouldn't be a big deal but it is.  For this years celebration I decided to take pictures of everything I did through out the week.  Enjoy!





Even your faithful photographer got in on the photos, thanks to her husband.


Good food, good friends, good times!





Even Christmas presents get opened on my birthday




Watching a movie with the cat


Lunch out






I make some dam good food!













There goes the husband again







She loves to lay on what ever I put on the ground.

I had a great birthday.  Thank you to all who enjoyed it with me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment